• I like you…
- I like to say that in my mind there’s no number two
• If I said marry me… -
I like to think that I want to be free
• Let’s start a family…
- I like to reach for the sky, are we capable?
- I like to say is it magical, reachable?
• What would you say?
- I like to walk my way, but meet you halfway at the gable
• Girl, Everything you heard about me before…
- I like to separate fact from fable
• An obstacle I cause, tell me how I can be…
- I like to see you as my light, without you this dark forest is scarcely penetrable
• For You?
-I like to show, as your light, the way of knowable
• Better is not too good to be true
- I like to say let us close this until it gets heat able
• I like your light because it’s leading, warm and reasonable
- Boy, you make me wonder if you are the real deal
• I like to say the same from light, to warmth now to heat is not favourable
-The way you are throwing words makes me feel like a queen, so real
• I like to say those words were words their source though, the heart always reliable
- Giving you my ring finger is like giving you my heart, so you better be true
• I like to say I was a half-hearted man, but found my other half in the beautiful you
- Indescribable beauty of your words, baring my soul for you...
Zana Haji Hashi in collaboration with Pen 'N' Paper Copyright © 2010
Post a Comment